Tuesday, January 26, 2010

John & Nicole Destination Wedding 12.5.09 Saint John's VI

John & Nicole were married oceanside at sunset December 5, 2009 at Caneel Bay Resort in St. John, Virgin Islands. It was a four day celebration of their love with many of their closest friends and family. Each day had so many incredible moments that left me with goosebumps! I witnessed a billion hugs, kisses and smiles. We left snow at the Duluth Airport for sunny skies and magnificent ocean views. Caneel Bay is in 170 acres of Virgin Islands National Park beaches and Caribbean paradise. This was my first destination wedding, with hopes for many more!. I couldn't have dreamed for a better experience. Thank you John & Nicole, you are beautiful people with beautiful hearts and so much to share. Your story is amazing and I am honored to have captured it!
















I am so delayed blogging this wedding, how to manage 18,000 photos into an almost manageable amount of 2,800! Because there are so many photos I wanted to share, I had to find a different way to display all the photos on my blog! Please tell me what you think about the new collage style posts. I would love your feedback.

8 comments:

Sara K. Cavallin Photography said...

Awesome post Jeannine! =) Looks great! Glad you did the collage post with this wedding!

Karen said...

Amazing photos! the collage looks great too!

Jilly said...

Lets go back!!!

Unknown said...

Simply amazing! You are a fantastic photographer.

Mel said...

Jen, you will never cease to amaze me.

Eva said...

The collage blog is great! It really shows off your talent. This critique was conducted by your fan who knew you before you were born! Love you, MOM! : )

AmandaJ said...

These photos are so unique. I love them. I won't be getting married for a few years, but will definitely keep you in mind when the day comes. You are a very creative photographer!

Unknown said...

Jeannine... tears are filling my eyes as I look over your beautiful photos. You so amazingly captured our love for each other during the best wedding celebration ever. (of course I think that... Ha!) You are incredibly talented!! I can't wait until you capture more precious for us in the future!

Love, Nicole Marinac

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Connect with me on Facebook!