Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chelsea & Eric Wedding 1.9.10

I have once again neglected to update what I've been up to!
Chelsea & Eric married January 9, 2010 at Greenhaven Country Club in Anoka, MN. They had a charming ceremony and unique reception with a live band! Eric is another one of my cousins. When I was a kid, my parents would ship my sister and I off to an Aunt & Uncle's for a few weeks during the summer. Eric found plenty of ways to keep my short attention span entertained.
It was an honor to witness such a beautiful day for Chelsea & Eric. Thank you so much for making me a part of it. Welcome to the family Chesea! We are happy to have you!
























That awesome, delicious cake....my aunt made it. She is a queen in the kitchen!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Connect with me on Facebook!